Working for a non-profile organisation can be incredibly demanding, with little time for admin or accounting. Here at TBL Accountants, we aim to help take the stress away from charity accounting. As chartered certiﬁed accountants with years of experience in the sector, we have the knowledge and insights to ensure your accounts preparation, audits and ﬁnancial forecasting are up ran efficiently and in-line with government guidelines.
How can TBL Accountants help nonprofit organisations?
Based in Southend TBL Accountants are well-established within the local area, working with a number of Essex-based nonprofits, as well a larger, national organisations. We offer a wide range of nonprofit and charity accounting services, including:
- Registration of new charities
- Compliance with Charity Commission and OSCR requirements
- Accounts preparation for charities & non-proﬁts in accordance with the Charities’ Statement of Recommended Practice (FRS102)
- Financial statements for charities & no-proﬁts preparation in accordance with the Industrial & Provident Societies Act
- Financial statements preparation in accordance with the Friendly Societies Act (1992)
- VAT advice for charities and non-proﬁts
- Tax advice for charities and non-proﬁts including gift aid issues
- Advice for charities and non-proﬁts on trading and commercial activities
- Employment & HR accounting for charities and nonproﬁts
- Payroll for charities and nonproﬁts
- Cloud accounting for charities and non-proﬁts
- Auditing for charities and nonproﬁts
Why Choose Us?
TBL Accountants have years of experience helping nonprofits, charities and businesses across Essex reach their goals through eﬀective business planning. Our team of charity accounting advisors is dedicated to providing a high-quality service tailored speciﬁcally to your needs, backed by a comprehensive range of accounting services.
Our team of highly qualified experts are available to help you and your business.
Speak with our team on 01702 466 886 or fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you.