We are professional, innovative, and engaging, our goal is to provide forward thinking advice and practical solutions that enable our clients to achieve their full potential and live their best lives.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home days
We are seeking a secretary with experience working in an accountant’s office or a similar professional environment. The candidate will support the day-to-day administrative functions of fee earners and support clients with their enquiries in our Southend based office. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to multi-task effectively. We are a ‘paperless office’ so good digital skills are imperative to succeed but training on our applications will be provided.
- Perform administrative support, including typing, filing, and diary management.
- Perform clerical duties for a business and or organisation.
- Answer phones and forward calls.
- Maintain our digital documents.
- Handle customer service-related tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]